What’s Node.js v7.0.0
This new major version of Node.js includes: V8 5.4 which brings along with 98% coverage of ES6 language features, improved reliability and performance, and a new experimental URL parser based on the WHATWG URL standard.
As an odd numbered release, in accordance with Node.js Long Term Support plan, Node.js v7 will be supported only until about June, 2017, with Node.js v8 currently scheduled for release in April, 2017.
The general rule for deciding which version of Node.js to use is:
- Stay on Node.js v4 or upgrade to Node.js v6 if you need stability and have a complex production environment, e.g. you are a medium or large enterprise.
- Upgrade to Node.js v7 if you have the ability to upgrade versions quickly and easily without disrupting your environment and want to play with the latest features as they arrive.
- Passing invalid input to Buffer.byteLength will now throw an error #8946.
- Calling Buffer without new is now deprecated and will emit a process warning #8169.
- Passing a negative number to allocUnsafe will now throw an error #7079.
- Child Process
- The fork and execFile methods now have stronger argument validation #7399.
- The worker.suicide method is deprecated and will emit a process warning #3747.
- V8 has been updated to 5.4.500.36 #8317, #8852, #9253.
- NODE_MODULE_VERSION has been updated to 51 #8808.
- File System
- A process warning is emitted if a callback is not passed to async file system methods #7897.
- Intl.v8BreakIterator constructor has been deprecated and will emit a process warning #8908.
- Unhandled Promise rejections have been deprecated and will emit a process warning #8217.
punycodemodule has been deprecated #7941.
- An Experimental WHATWG URL Parser has been introduced #7448.
Full Trust Node.js v18.104.22.168 Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com has served people since 2008 and they know how to deliver Powerful, Fast and Reliable Node.Js Hosting with the Superior Customer Support. Their superior servers are housed in the US, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, and Singapore with up to 100MB/s connection. Fully managed and monitored around the clock, their servers run on Windows Operating system with lots of memory (RAM) and up multiple Quad-Core Xeon CPU’s, utilizing the power of the Cloud Services. Their Node.Js Hosting plans comes with up to 99.99% uptime and 30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com offers Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting with expert team support. They offer Node.Js v7.0.0 hosting with affordable price, a lot of features, 99.99% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support, and 30 days money back guarantee. They strive to make sure that all customers have the finest web-hosting experience as possible. To learn more about their Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting, please visit http://asphostportal.com/NodeJs-Hosting.asp
HostForLIFE.eu With the amount of Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting firms around, choosing Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting services might be described as a little tough, most especially if you’re not a technical person and a beginner on the earth of online promoting. So as to settle on the best hosting company though, you would like to establish necessary factors to take under consideration in choosing an Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting.
Some of the basic needs of internet hosting include disk house, bandwidth, and domain name. However, different functions would possibly be required with respect to the wants of a specific web site. Generally, Most of all Companies need Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting in their hosting service, in a very method that Node.Js v7.0.0 Hosting will be one of many vital requirements of Windows hosting.