Magento 2.1 introduces several major changes that may affect the correct functionality of already released external modules. The purpose of this document is to highlight major changes between Magento 2.0 and 2.1.
Magento is an ecommerce platform constructed on open source technologies which provides on-line merchants having a flexible shopping cart program, also as control more than the appear, content and functionality of their on the internet retailer. Magento gives potent marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Magento is amongst the very best ecommerce platforms available these days, with editions ranging from neighborhood open source, to huge, large-scale enterprise SaaS primarily based systems.
Fixed issues Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated in production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgrade after compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and our efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- We’ve improved the speed of static asset deployment.
setup:static-content:deploy command now provides flags that you can use to exclude or include individual themes, areas, and locales. For more information, see (GITHUB-4294).
- We’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase. (GITHUB-4785)
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepository methods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
salesInvoiceRepositoryV1GetList method. (GITHUB-3605)
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update. (GITHUB-4945)
The Sales API does not currently support all the update operations on objects that you can execute from the Admin. (Objects in this context include orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and return merchandise authorizations.) The Sales API
- supports create, read, delete, and search operations on objects
- does not support updates to order status or payment status. (Order status includes changes to processing, shipped, processed, and hold, while payment status includes authorized, charged, reject, and refund.)
You can run these operations from the Admin.
Our technology stack is built on PHP and MySQL. For more information, see System Requirements.
Recommendation Best & Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s Linux hosting platform on Linux CentOS is compatible with. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.1.1 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
Reason to Choose Best & Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting with ASPHostPortal.com
Magento is a very powerful and fast growing ecommerce script. It is an open-source platform using Zend PHP and MySQL databases. Magento offers great flexibility through its modular architecture, is completely scalable and has a wide range of control options that its users appreciate. The ASPHostPortal.com’s linux hosting platform is compatible with Magento 2.1.1 hosting. Reason why you should choose us to host your Magento 2.1.1 site:
Top of the line servers optimized for your Magento 2.1.1 installation
24/7/35 Technical support from Magento 2.1.1 hosting experts
Provide full compatability with Magento 2.1.1 hosting and all popular plug-in.
Free professional installation of Magento 2.1.1 Hosting
Have excellence knowledge and expertise.
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. ASPHostPortal.com is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, ASPHostPortal.com is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.