Full Trust Docker Hosting Recommendation in Europe
Docker provides a way to run applications securely isolated in a container, packaged with all its dependencies and libraries. Because your application can always be run with the environment it expects right in the build image, testing and deployment is simpler than ever, as your build will be fully portable and ready to run as designed in any environment. And because containers are lightweight and run without the extra load of a hypervisor, you can run many applications that all rely on different libraries and environments on a single kernel, each one never interfering with the other. This allows you to get more out of your hardware by shifting the “unit of scale” for your application from a virtual or physical machine, to a container instance.
Typical Docker Platform Workflow
- Get your code and its dependencies into Docker containers:
- Write a Dockerfile that specifies the execution environment and pulls in your code.
- If your app depends on external applications (such as Redis, or MySQL), simply find them on a registry such as Docker Hub, and refer to them in a Docker Compose file, along with a reference to your application, so they’ll run simultaneously.Software providers also distribute paid software via the Docker Store.
- Build, then run your containers on a virtual host via Docker Machine as you develop.
- Configure networking and storage for your solution, if needed.
- Upload builds to a registry (ours, yours, or your cloud provider’s), to collaborate with your team.
- If you’re gonna need to scale your solution across multiple hosts (VMs or physical machines), plan for how you’ll set up your Swarm cluster and scale it to meet demand.
- Note: Use Universal Control Plane and you can manage your Swarm cluster using a friendly UI!
- Finally, deploy to your preferred cloud provider (or, for redundancy, multiple cloud providers) with Docker Cloud. Or, use Docker Datacenter, and deploy to your own on-premise hardware.
Best Web Hosting with Docker Support
HostForLIFE.eu web hosting offers the Best, Cheap Docker hosting service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFE.eu web hosting worth going for Docker websites. In fact, to host an Docker site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of Docker website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFE.eu team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFE.eu for Docker Hosting.
Review on Plans and Pricing
HostForLIFE.eu Docker hosting has four different plans: HostForLIFE.eu CLASSIC Plan charges at Є3.00/mo, HostForLIFE.eu BUDGET Plan is Є5.50/mo, Economy is Є8.00 /mo and Business is Є11.00/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any Docker hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFE.eu. The data center location is Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, Seattle and London. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
Docker Hosting Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFE.eu offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFE.eu Review on Technical Support
HostForLIFE.eu offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by raise a ticket or helpdesk with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFE.eu team support service is professional and accurate and the response via support ticket are fast.
Is HostForLIFE.eu the Right Choice for Docker hosting?
HostForLIFE.eu Docker hosting is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFE.eu to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFE.eu package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.