Best DotNetNuke Hosting Recommendation
Best DotNetNuke Hosting Recommendation
DotNetNuke is an Open Source Web Application Framework. The application’s content management system is extensible and customizable through the use of skins and modules, and it can be used to create, deploy, and manage intranet, extranet, and high traffic web sites. In below, we list out top 3 Best DotNetNuke Hosting who offer reliable, fast, and featured rich web hosting for people to build web sites and web applications based on DotNetNuke.
Top 3 Best DotNetNuke Hosting Recommendation
Since 2008, ASPHostPortal (http://asphostportal.com), one of the best hosting service providers in the world, has been hosting thousands of personal, small business and company websites on a global level. For anyone who is looking for fast, secure and reliable DotNetNuke hosting, ASPHostPortal is perfect that can meet all customers web hosting related needs.
Customers can install DotNetNuke easily in Plesk Control Panel with one click Auto-install, which is a really big advantage for newbies. Still got problems? That’s ok. ASPHostPortal provides 24/7 world-class qualified and experienced support, its technical support staffs are all with years of in-depth hosting experience that can get problems be solved efficiently.
The price of ASPHostPortal DotNetNuke hosting is as low as $5/mo. And now, with ASPHostPortal Coupon “FREEDOMAIN” people could get Free Domain. All ASPHostPortal customers can get 30 days money back guarantee.
Spend more time focused on your business and less time worrying about your website with their DNN optimized Cloud Hosting. Best of all, you’ll have better security, reliability, and uptime than you would with competing DNN Hosting. They provide 7 layers of security to protect your website. No other DNN focused host compares!
IHostASP.NET has painstakingly designed the following plans to accommodate both professional and amateur DNN enthusiasts. Fully scalable, their packages offer the highest flexibility and value in DNN hosting. DotNetNuke-optimized network and servers; High application performance and stability; DNN community focused; Proven track record. Join the thousands of satisfied IHostASP.NET customers by choosing the DNN hosting plan that is right for you.
Why You Should Use DotNetNuke?
- Versatile – DotNetNuke is an open source web application framework ideal for creating, deploying and managing interactive web, intranet, and extranet sites.
- User-Friendly – DotNetNuke is designed to make it easy for users to manage all aspects of their portals. Site wizards, built-in help, and a well-researched user interface allow universal ease-of-operation.
- Extensible – DotNetNuke is able to create the most complex content management systems entirely with its built-in features, yet also allows you to work effectively with add-ons, third party assemblies, and custom tools. DNN modules and skins are easy to find, purchase, or build. Site customization and functionality are limitless.
- Powerful – DotNetNuke can support multiple portals or sites from one install. DotNetNuke allows administrators to manage any number of sites – each with their own look and identity – all from one hosting account.
- Feature-Rich – DotNetNuke comes loaded with a set of built-in tools that provide powerful pieces of functionality. Site hosting, design, content, security, and membership options are easily managed and customized through these tools.
- Supported – DotNetNuke is supported by its Core Team of developers and a dedicated international community. Through user groups, online forums, resource portals, and a network of companies like Adammer who specialize in DNN, support is always close at hand.
- Localized – DotNetNuke includes a multi-language localization feature which allows you to easily translate your portals into any language. With an international group of hosts and developers working with DotNetNuke, familiar support is always close at hand.
- Open Source – DotNetNuke is provided free, as open-source software, and licensed under a standard BSD agreement. This allows individuals to do whatever they wish with the application framework, both commercially and non-commercially, with the simple requirement of giving credit back to the DotNetNuke project community.